segunda-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2014

My Top 5 Musics Of The Moment || O Meu Top 5 de Músicas do Momento




5 Seconds Of Summer What I Like About You 
This is my obsession! I'm listening to their songs all the time!
Esta é a minha obsessão!  Oiço as musicas deles a toda a hora!




Beyoncé - 7/11
The queen is here again. This video is perfection. Now everybody will remake this video at sleepovers xD I wish I had a sleepover to do a video like this. And the song is awesome.
A rainha está aqui outra vez. Este video é perfeito. Agora toda a gente faz um remake deste video nas sleepovers xD Quem me dera fazer uma sleepover para fazer ete video. E a musica é optima.




Ariana Grande - Best Mistake ft. Big Sean
I heard everybody saying that this song is beautifull so I went to spotify and I heard the album and let me just say that I love it!
Eu ouvia toda a gente a dizer que esta musica era linda, portanto fui ao spotify e ouvi o album e deixem-me dizer que adoro!



Taylor Swift - Blank Space
Just Saying that I listen to this on repeat. I love the lyrics. I never thought ever in my life I would listen to a Taylor Swift song over and over again. I don't like her that much but this song... SLAY!!!
É só para dizer que oiço esta musica on repeat. Adoro a letra. Eu nunca pensei que alguma vez na minha vida eu iria ouvir uma música Taylor Swift tantas vezes. Eu não gosto assim tanto dela, mas esta música ... SLAY !!!




Croft Family - Sparrow In The Birch
I love the album. I sugest you to go listen to the album (it's a christmas album) and the reason why this album exists. I love this family and if you watch the Shaytards you already know about this album :)
Eu adoro este album. Sugiro irem ouvir o album todo (é um album de Natal) e a razão deste abum existir. Adoro esta família e se vês os Shaytards já sabes deste album :)





Kisses

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário